VISION: The company wants to be the best in the market it operates by giving its best in all assignment it undertake. It also wishes to provide ultimate satisfaction and value to our customers.
MISSION: It is the wish of the company to provide the best professionally and technically Sound Services to all our Clients.
HEAD OFFICE: Plot C 45/56 Small Scale Industrial Estate, Sharada Industrial Estate Phase I, P.O. BOX 11150, Kano.
ABUJA OFFICE: Suite F3 & F4 Sherif Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Phone: +234(0) 803 7037131, +234(0) 64-967991
DIGIBITS CONTROLS NIGERIA LIMITED, the Company was first registered on the 21st April, 1994 to carry out its business in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree of 1990.
The company later merged with another engineering company, The DIGICOM Investment Limited, to enhance its Operational Scope, Vision and Mission.
WHAT WE DO
POWER GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION
TRAFFIC CONTROLS ENGINEERING
WATER SUPLLY AND DISTRIBUTION
LIFT ELEVATION AND ESCALATOR
AIR CONDITION AND REFRIGERATION
SURVELANCE AND SECURITIES
FIRE PROTECTION AND FIGHTING SYSTEM
The main objectives of the company is to Design, Manufacture, Fabricate, Produce, and Procure, Install and maintain Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Devices and Systems.
The Company intends to add value to human lives through the provision of Carrier/Job opportunities to Nigerians. It also wishes to develop and uplift locally improvised engineering works in order to reduce dependence
To ensure accomplishment of our Goals our company is fully registered with such reputable and professional organizations such as;
* Federal Ministry of Power and Steel
* Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc
* Energy Commission
* Petroleum Technology Development Fund,
* Federal Capital Development Authority
THE NEED FOR THE COMPANY
The formation of the firm is a direct response on the need of our clients to realize a decent environment conducive for a comfortable living throughinnovative design and project development/management with emphasis on functionality, aesthetics and easy maintenance.
DIGIBITS CONTROLS NIGERIA LIMITED is a multi-disciplinary organization that is committed to design and development of excellence that strives to meet the total requirements of the client in terms of decision making, programming and construction within targeted budgetary limits. The firm is piloted by a group of dynamic and vastly experienced professionals who have individually had several years of professional experienced in other well-established firms backed by a full Complement of technical and administrative Staff.
Our bankers can also serve as an added reference to our capability;
(i) Sterling Bank Plc, Murtala Mohammed Way, Kano.
(ii) Intercontinental Bank Plc, Bank Road, Kano.
(iii) Zenith Bank Plc, France Road, Kano.
(iv) Bank PHB Plc, Bello Road, Kano.
(v) United Bank for Africa Plc, Sharada, Kano.
(vi) Unity Bank Plc, Sharada, Kano.
DIGIBITS CONTROLS NIGERIA LIMITED offers Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Services to communities, institutions, corporate bodies and organizations in all areas of construction depending on the need and nature of the projects in the following professional fields.
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Telecommunication Engineering
* Water Reticulations
In addition we provided contracting services in project development and construction either on normal contract terms, Built Operate and Transfer (BOT) or even on turnkey basis in the listed areas above.
STAFF RESOURCE/COMPANY STRUCTURE
The Company has a team of Directors and Managers who have attained very high level of both educational and practical training that will enable the company to provide the highest quality Engineering Services and to create Customer relationships founded on mutual respect, integrity and professionalism to achieve our clients’ goals and expectations.
The need to deliver cost effective services to our customers led us to selecting competent members of staff.
COMPANY ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
Innovative People supported by flexible organizational structure make the difference and excellence in a service oriented organizations like ours. We have carefully selected seasoned and dynamic professionals and simple/dynamic structure in other to achieve our goals and accomplish our mission and provide our clients with value and satisfaction.
We lay much emphasis on professionalism and self-improvement in our key personnel selection. We give room for on the job training and as a result staff are highly motivated to consciously improve their intellectual and improve interpersonal communication skills so that they can effectively integrate their professional know-how with the needs and expectations of our clients.
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS
NAME OF EQUIPMENT QUANTITY
HIAB CRANE VEHICLE 3
60KVA STANBY GENERATOR 1
120 KVA ROLLS ROYCE STANBY GENERATOR 1
MEGA TESTER 5
60KVA START AND WIELD MACHINE 1
LAPTOP COMPUTERS 3
DESKTOP COMPUTERS 5
WIELDING MACHINES (INCLUDING MOBILE WIELDER) 5
GRINDING MACHINE 4
PIPE/FLAT SHEET BENDING MACHINE 2
PLATFORM CRANE CARRIER 2
SPANNERS OF VARIOUS SIZES LOT
PICK UP VANS 5
PULL LIFT 8
HIGH TENSION LADDER 5
LOW TENSION LADDER 7
PHASE TESTER 5
POWER SAW MACHINE 1
AVO METER (DIFFERENT SIZES/MODE) LOT
SURVEY EQUIPMENT 3
CONCRETE MIXER 2
SINGLE POLE PHASE TESTER 5
NB: All the above Equipments are solely owned by Digibits Controls Nigeria Limited, Kano.
- Participation as Project Engineers for the PTF Rehabilitation of national Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) Vom Plateau State for Afri Projects Consortium 1999 N600M
- Minna New ultramodern market planning layout for 6,000 stalls for development on a BOT basis, with all ancillary facilities and basic infrastructures for smooth running of the market. 2003 N1.2B
- Design of Association of Iron and Steel Headquarters in Abuja(AISA)
- Design and Supervision of International Digital Bridge centre for NCC (Abuja)
- Design and Supervision of Federal Court of Appeal Port Harcourt
- Design and Construction of Repeater Sub – Station for Intercellular Nigeria Limited (Kaduna)
- Design of Dambam Earth Dam in Bauchi State for Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority.
- Assessment and Design of Erosion Control for Bobi Wamba Road for National Ecological Fund.
- Structural Design of Government lodge for Kebbi State.
- Installation of 4 units of traffic signal controllers for Katsina State Ministry of Works and Housing.
- Design and construction of Plessey type traffic signal test controller for Ministry of Works and Housing, Kano State.
- Reactivation of 4-unit traffic light system for Kaduna State Ministry of Works and Housing.
- Supply and Installation of 200KVA 33/.415KV transformer and connection at NAL Bank Plc. Kano Branch to National Grid.
- Supply and Installation of 500KVA/11KV transformer and connection at Intercellular B.U.K. Road Kano [200KVA/11KV] transformer.
- Installation of various Computers and MV panels at Megatech Telecommunication Company, Kano.
- Installation of 50KVA UPS at Megatech Telecommunication Company, Kano.
- Construction and Installation of Battery Boosting charger at Megatech Telecommunication Company, Kano.
- External Electrification Connection for 60 Students’ bed room at Bayero University Kano New Campus.
- Installation of 1250Amps Changeover at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano.
- Design and Installation of 250 Watts Sodium lamps for PHCN at Injection Sub-stations at Funtua, Malumfashi and Kumbotso Injection Sub-stations.
- Installation of 2.5MVA 33/11KV transformer at Best Sacks Industries, Sharada, Kano to National Grid.
- Construction/Fabrication of Antenna Mount clamps for Rural Communication project for ZTE Nigeria Limited/Federal Ministry of Communication
- Rural Communication projects.
- Construction and Fabrication of Palisade Fences for ZTE/Federal Ministry of Communication Rural Communication Project.
- Provision of Light Illumination at Bayero University Kano New Campus.
- Installation of 2.5MVA Transformer at Kano state Government House, Kano.
- Procurement of 33KV line and 7.5MVA Sub-station Work at the Petroleum Training Institute at Effurun, Delta State Nigeria.
- Provision of Electrical facilities at the Conference Hall and Staff Quarters at PTI Effurun, Warri
- Electrification of 19 Towns and Villages for and on behalf of Min of Rural and Com Dev, Kano.
- Provision of 72hours back Traffic light Signals at Six (6) Major Junctions at Kano Metropolis – Client Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport, Kano.
You may wish to make further reference to some of our numerous client/organizations that we have had quite fruitful business relationships for a reinforcement of our capability to perform in the area of Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical);
- · Petroleum Technology Development Fund, Abuja
- · Kano State Ministry for Works, Housing and Transportation
- · Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority
- · Intercity Bank Plc
- · Katsina State Health Development Project
- · Education Trust Fund
- · Bauchi Water Development
- · Equatorial Trust Bank
- · Sterling Bank Plc
- · Ummza Farms Kano
- · Safia Global Investment
DIGIBITS CONTROLS NIGERIA LIMITED is fully equipped to carry out challenging projects of any magnitude. Some of the equipment we have include; HIAB CRANE VEHICLE, 120 KVA ROLLS ROYCE STANBY GENERATOR, MEGA TESTER, PHASE TESTER, SINGLE POLE PHASE TESTER, 60KVA START AND WIELD MACHINE, WIELDING MACHINES (INCLUDING MOBILE WIELDER), GRINDING MACHINE, PIPE/FLAT SHEET BENDING MACHINE, PLATFORM CRANE CARRIER, PICK UP VANS, PULL LIFT, HIGH & LOW TENSION LADDER, POWER SAW MACHINE, AVO METER (DIFFERENT SIZES/MODE), SURVEY EQUIPMENT, CONCRETE MIXER, SPANNERS OF VARIOUS SIZES, LAPTOP & DESKTOP COMPUTERS ETC.